Counselling & Psychotherapy
Individual therapy offers safe, caring and confidential space for you to explore feelings, beliefs, behaviours, and aspects of life you want to change.
This allows you to better understand yourself and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
At Inner Journey, we make use of integrative therapy to tailor our service specifically to each individual.
Learn more about Integrative Therapy HERE.
Integrative counsellors focus on tailoring the therapy to their clients, and not the client to the therapy.
By combining elements from different schools of psychological theory and research, we offer you a flexible and inclusive approach to treatment.
Integrated approaches and modalities include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Humanistic therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Phenomenological therapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Solution-focused therapy
- Transactional analysis
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Inner child
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Reality Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Self-Relations Therapy
- And more